Mark D Krull, DDS | Dentist in Traverse City MI
Meet Dr. Krull
Dr. Krull, is a native of Traverse City, Michigan and is a recent graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. Having grown up in Traverse City he graduated from Traverse City West High School and was the Captain of the Titans Hockey Team. Following high school, he pursued a degree in business administration from Davenport University. In 2005, Dr. Krull began a successful career in the world of medical device sales. He worked with numerous orthopedic and neuro surgeons around northern Michigan and developed a passion for implant surgery.
Dr. Krull has attended numerous courses with an additional focus on periodontics, dental implants and is a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Krull has also been recognized for his pediatric dentistry by the pediatric dental department at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. He is currently working through an advanced dental training continuum with The Pankey Institute.
On a personal note, Dr. Krull is married to his wife Emily, who is from Gaylord and together they have two daughters Olivia and Alaina. In his free time, Dr. Krull enjoys boating with his family, playing hockey, fishing, hunting with his two dogs and is a certified deer tracker with the DNR.
“I am truly looking forward to meeting our patients and assisting them in all of their dental needs.”
- Doctor of Dental Surgery form Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry 2018
- B.S. Business Administration from Davenport University 2005
- L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education 2019
- Received UDM Pediatric Award of Excellence
- Advanced Periodontics Clerkship Program at UDM
- Engel Institute advanced implant training
- Invisalign Certified
- Resort District Dental Society
- American Dental Society
- Michigan Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry